Friday, December 23, 2005

My Love

The night was young
the soft breeze blowing
Your arms wrapped around me
your chin upon my shoulder
As our soft cheeks touch
I get a shiver down my spine


You softly whisper in my ear
and run your finger down my cheek
I slowly turn around to face you
I drop my head to your chest
as you hold me tight
For the first time i feel truely safe


You run your hand through my hair
and gently press your soft lips to mine
A simple kiss with more passion
than I've ever felt before
As you pull away from my lips you kiss my forehead
and pull me in closer to you


As we lay together under the stars
we hold each other tight
As we look out at the ocean
we turn back to gaze into each others eyes
Laying on the cool sand we enjoy soft kisses
and caressing touches for the rest of the night


--------------------------------------------
This is dedicated to ... I don't know... take a guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home