Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry for all the times I lost my temper
For the times when I was rude
For all the gifts that were given
And never received thank-yous.


For all the love you've given me
And I haven't given back
For all the tiems you were patient
A virtue that I lack.


I'm sorry for all the people
To whom I was so cruel
To all the people I laughed at
I acted like a fool.

I coun't see past your imperfections
I couldn't see past my pride
Your feelings I trampled all over
On my high horse I would ride.


I'm sorry for all the times I lied
For the people I hurt along the way
Not a day goes by that I don't regret it
And I'd take it back any day.


The only person I cared about
Was me and only me
And now I'm truly sorry
I only wish I could make you see.


I'm sorry for everything I've done
For all the people I let down
I'm only askingfor a second chance.
So i can turn things back around.


I know that it's a little late
My deeds can't be undone
I realize now that I was wrong
And I'm sorry everyone.

___________________________________
This poem was wrote on November 24th of 2005 on a Greyhound bus. I was on my way back from Iowa where I had been living for 4 months. I got in some trouble and now I am truly sorry. I hope the people who knows this is for them understands how sorry I really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home