Monday, July 31, 2006

My Feelings for You

You are my best friend, why am I liking you more than a friend?
Why so I love you so much?
Why do I care about you so much?
Why do I want a relationship with you more than anything?
Why do I have these feelings?
I think I like you so much because you listen.
I think I love you so much because you love me.
I think I care about you because you mean the world to me.
I want a relationship with you because I know you won't break my heart.
I think I have these dfeelings because I am falling in love with you.

___________________________________________________
This poem is dedicated to Matt... You mean so much to me and I don't
want to lose you ever. Thank you for loving me and allowing me to love
you. I love you with all of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home