Sunday, January 23, 2005

Just Life

I had a thought, a vision in my head,
but it just drifted with the words that you said.
I can't quite bring back this far distant land,
and I almost remember as it slips from my hand.
I want to remember and sing you a song,
that I heard in this land, where noting went wrong.
I'd like to remember and take you there myself,
as my mind sets my body away on a shelf.
But I just can't remember, I guess that's just life,
something that comes and goes as it likes.
So I'll just sit here and wish upon a star,
that maybe one day, I can take you that far.
______________________________________________
This poem is dedicated to Chad! I love you buddy! You mean a lot to me
and this poem is officially yours now!!

XxXLoserchickXxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home